Jacqueline Wilson is a children's novelist known for her stories about children going through difficult times - particularly her Tracy Beaker series.
Here she chats about her many stories and characters, her approach to writing, and the 15,000 books she owns!
1. What most people recognise her for
2. On wanting to be an author from a young age
3. Her writing process
4. The letters she receives
5. How Tracy Beaker was not initially a huge success
6. Why she writes about difficult issues
7. The plot of My Sister Jodie
8. Why she doesn't re-read her books after they've been published
9. What it was like to be Children's Laureate
10. On owning 15,000 books
11. Why she usually reads adult fiction instead of children's books
12. When she listens to audiobooks