Tim Weaver is a bestselling author, primarily known for his crime thrillers featuring Missing Persons Investigator David Raker.
Here he chats to Emily Pye about his approach to writing crime thrillers, his experience with audio and his upcoming books.
1. David Raker's personality
2. The key to writing good antagonists
3. Why he doesn't plan out his plotlines
4. The importance of "laying a trail of breadcrumbs"
5. His experience narrating part of his own audiobook
6. What it was like to disappear
7. The Shadow at the Door
8. The importance of writing reliably good thrillers